300hr Yoga Teacher Training
THE GRADUATE DEGREE OF YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS
This training attracts students from around Colorado and produces powerful, committed, informed and confident yoga teachers able to incorporate ayurveda, subtle body, tantra, the yoga sutras, hatha yoga, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra, and powerful sequencing principles into an integrated practice leading to inner peace and lasting fulfillment.
This training is right for you if…
- You want to streamline and amplify your learning by participating in a high quality, established Yoga Teacher Training with over 10 years of experience.
- You want to gain an edge on your teaching skills that will set you apart from many 200 hr. certified teachers.
- You want to further and expand your knowledge of ayurveda, subtle body, tantra, the yoga sutras, hatha yoga, pranayama, meditation, powerful sequencing principles and more; such that each and every moment of your life will become yoga.
Students with a substantial degree of experience, and an eagerness to learn yoga from a more traditional perspective are welcome to participate in this training. A prerequisite 200-hour certification is not required to take this training, however if you have completed a 200 hr certification prior to this you will receive a 500-hour designation after completing this 300 hr training.
As many of our graduates attest, the training builds consistently, week after week, month after month into a cohesive whole, embodied experience. Overall, the process of the training, and yoga itself, should have a very beneficial effect on one’s work, spiritual, social and family life.
300 HR TRAINING: STARTS SUMMER ’18 ENDS WINTER ‘19
June (6,9,10) (13,16,17) (20, 23,24) -break (two weeks)-
July (11,14,15) (18,21,22) (25,28,29) -break (one week)-
Aug. (8,11,12) (15,18,19) (22,25,26) -break (one week)-
Wednesday Nights (6-9)
*Twice a Month Sundays (9am-6pm)
Sept. 5, *9,12,19,*23,26
Oct. 3, *7,10,17,*21,24,31
Jan. (2,5,6) (9,12,13) (16,19,20) (23,26,27)
Ever since our very first training in 2003, Axis has aspired to develop the highest quality programs at an affordable price.
We envision a program where people from many different backgrounds can come together in the spirit of yoga, thrive and learn to share the practices with others. We want to make the teachings as accessible as possible.
Receive the 100% committed support of your teachers and peers, and get your 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Designation.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!
– Register by April 23rd, 2018 and receive the discounted tuition rates.
– Choose from 2 payment options, both with a $495 non-refundable deposit.
- Option 1: Pay In Full$2,995 Early Bird Rate*After submitting your $495 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot, you will need to pay the remainder 30 days before the class begins.
*$3,250 after 4/23/18
- Option 2: Payment Plan$3,195 Early Bird Rate*After submitting your $495 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot, you will need to make 5 easy monthly payments to cover the remainder due on the first of each month that training is in session.
*$3,450 after 4/23/18
Meet Your Teachers
Hear from some of our students
Out of my experience during this wonderful training, I have grown in all ways. I am better prepared to offer my love and skill, in all areas of life, as a service and contribution. I now have the confidence and skill to support others in the practice of yoga, which is a huge privilege. Maybe more importantly, I have grounded and shaped my personal commitment to the practice of yoga. I found community, guidance, challenge and growth in my training. The difference this training made in my life is unforgettable, so dear and worth every bit of effort. Thank you,Thank you!!
Axis yoga brought me back into myself again. The teaching program not only strengthen my awareness of the global reach of yoga but also honored my gifts as a teacher and scholar of contemplative practice and African healing traditions. The training helped to revitalize my spirit! The teaching program helped me align my spiritual values with a mind and body connection and invited me to live more fully into my purpose, and find new meaning in life. The value of the Axis Yoga is incredible. If you are looking for a boost in life a new way to revitalize your practice, and clarity on your purpose and meaning in life, you’ve found it!
I decided to enroll in Axis Yoga’s program because I have been teaching yoga for three years and wanted a registered 200 hour yoga alliance training. The program was more than I could have ever hoped for! I wanted something that was true classical yoga. Beyond just asana. This program delivered! My own personal practice grew immensely as well as my technique as a teacher. The classical hatha yoga teachings were just what I needed.
Participating in Axis Yoga’s training was one of the most enriching and rewarding experiences for me. My knowledge of yoga has expanded so much and this program has helped build a foundation upon which my practice will continue to evolve. Each teacher was so caring and committed and their dedication alone was quite inspiring. Yoga, because of this training, has become so much more spiritual to me and more profound in my life. I don’t believe you can partake in this program without experiencing a sense of self-evolution – physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
First off, thank you so much for the intensive: the knowledge and experience you have given me was the foundation I needed to actively pursue my spiritual journey. The program was an opportunity to deepen my experiential knowledge of Yoga, from the introspective work of meditation and pranayama to the physical reformation of asana. The community that was born from the intensive was the quintessence of the program and through the support of the teachers and student I was able to develop my personal, integrated practice of yoga. Without the guidance of Derik, Brenna, Susan and friends from the program, none of this would have been possible. Thank you my dearest mentors.
I have evolved personally by becoming more aware of yoga practices aside from just asana. I have cultivated a daily meditation practice. I have been exposed to (and loved!) chanting. I have challenged many of my previously held ideas and beliefs about yoga and life. Any yogi with a desire to deepen their own practice or become a teacher would benefit from this program. The instructors are amazing!
Content for the training will:
- View yoga as an ancient time tested system that is designed to purify the heart and mind, and bring forth our deepest potential.
- Go beyond a superficial understanding of energetic or subtle body dimensions of yogic practice and theory and gain proficiency at anatomy and physiology
- Open the gateway of personal practice, give you the momentum to magnify the power of yoga in your life
- Have the opportunity to contribute and serve the greater community with our karma yoga curriculum
- Help you to integrate ayurvedic diet and lifestyle principles to maximize your health, energy, optimal functioning and add further depth to your teaching acumen
- Present practical and transcendental yoga theory though the lenses of Bhagavad Gita, tantra, hatha yoga, and the yoga sutras
- Give you the skills to become proficient at hands-on assists
- Open the body and expand the mind through asana, pranayama and meditation
- Create space for joy, community and laughter