- I warrant that I am in good health, and have no physical or mental condition that would prevent me or render it inadvisable for me to participate in the yoga intensive and teacher’s training program.
- In consideration of receiving permission to participate in this program, I, for myself and for my personal representatives, heirs and next of kin, hereby agree to release and discharge from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all claims I may have against any person or entity involved with this program in any manner, including but not limited to Axis Yoga Trainings LLC, Derik Eselius (L.L.C.), Brenna Hatami (L.L.C.), Sixth Avenue United Church of Christ, Susan Bernhardt, John Kinsey, Michelle Voeller, Kim Johnson, Jeremy Wolf, Erica Viggiano and each of their agents, employees, and representatives, as a result of any injury or damage, including death, sustained by me or to my property while participating in this program, whether caused by the negligence of any of the above named parties or others, and whether foreseen or unforeseen.
- I understand that not all yoga exercises or practices are suitable for everyone and that participation in the suggested exercises and practices may result in injury. With the knowledge that any of these exercises and practices can result in injury, I hereby expressly assume all risks associated with participation in this program, including the risk of injury or damage resulting from performing any of these exercises and practices.
- I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless any of the above named parties from any claim by or against me arising out of my participation in this program, including all of their attorney’s fees and costs.
- I understand that the instruction and advice presented in this program is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and counseling, and that one should consult a physician prior to the start of any new exercises or practices. I consent to and permit emergency treatment, medical or other wise, in the event of injury or illness. I further release all persons associated with this program in any manner from any claim whatsoever on account of treatment or service rendered to me during this program.
I grant Axis Yoga Trainings and Gary Fishman my permission to photograph, videotape, and/or audiotape me for promotional purposes. These photographs/videos/audios will remain the property of Axis Yoga and may be used in advertising or marketing campaigns on Axis Yoga’s websites, and for promotional and informational material including, but not limited to social media, flyers, brochures, newsletters, emails, advertisements, newspaper articles, TV or cable interviews/promotions. I understand that I will not be identified by name unless I give my express permission. I hereby waive and release any rights to compensation for, or ownership of, such images and/or sounds.