200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Denver’s Holistic Yoga Instructor Training
Immerse yourself in yoga practice and discover all that it has to offer- physically, mentally and spiritually- all within a nurturing and supportive environment. Dive into yoga, release old mental and physical patterns that hold you back, discover the full spectrum of what yoga has to offer, and learn how to most effectively share the practices with others.
This training is right for you if…
- You want a classically-based program that embraces the less-recognized aspects of yoga such as pranayama, meditation and the study of time-honored texts
- You want a deeper understanding of the physical and energetic alchemy behind the poses that can directly impact the state of your awareness and life circumstances
- You want to make diet and lifestyle changes in a safe, accessible and empowering way with the dedicated support of your teachers and peers
- You have been so moved by the practice that you want to share/teach it with others
Axis’ Core Teachers
Over 60 years of combined experience
Dates and Times
Our extended format allows for the ongoing and progressive integration of the material. The in-depth study of yoga will have an immediate positive impact that will continue to unfold for many years to come.
Overall, the process of the training- and yoga itself- should have a very beneficial effect on one’s work, spiritual, social and family lives.
Sept. (3,7,8) (10,14,*15) (17,21,22) (24,28,29)
Oct. (1,5,6) (8,12,–) (15,19,*20) (22,26,27) (29)
Nov. (2,3) (5,9,10) (12,16,*17) (19, –, –) (26,30)
Dec. (1) (3,7,8) (10,14,15)
Breaks: Oct. 13, Nov. 23, 24
*Day Long: Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17 (8am-6pm)
Feb. (4,8,9) (11,15,16) (18,22,*23) (25,29,)
Mar. (1) (3,7,8) (10,14,15) (–,21,*22) (24,28,29) (31)
April (4,5) (7,–,–) (14,18,19) (21,25,*26) (28)
May (5,9,10) (12,16,17)(19,23,24)
Breaks: March 17, April 20, 21
*Day Long Program (8am-6pm): Feb. 24, Mar. 24, April 28
Axis Yoga Trainings’ Tuition
Ever since our first training in 2003, Axis has aspired to develop the highest quality programs that are accessible to all. We envision a program where people from many different backgrounds can come together in the spirit of yoga, thrive and learn to pass the teachings forward, perhaps with those who may not otherwise have access.
- Tuition - $2,495Submit your application to be personally reviewed. Upon acceptance your $245 deposit is due. After which, the remaining balance of $2,250 is due 30 days before the start of the training. Our next training starts Feb. 12th and we are still accepting applications and payment.
Axis Yoga Teacher Training
Participating in a Yoga Teacher Training is a big deal and we are committed to delivering a rich and transformative learning experience to all of our students. If, for whatever reason, the training does not feel like a good match within the first two weeks of the program and you want to withdraw, we will refund your tuition minus the $245 deposit.
Click here to add your own text