AXIS YOGA RETREATS
Return to Nature Yoga Retreat!
Escape the city and return to the Earth
All Inclusive Pay-What-You-Can One or Two Days
September 28 & 29th – Grant CO, Just 1.25 hrs. Outside of Denver!
Beth Sanchez and Derik Eselius are hosting a one or two day Nature and Yoga retreat at the YMCA Santa Maria in Grand Colorado! Come up for a full day of nature and yoga or make it a weekend. Just 1.25 hours outside of Denver!
What’s more, this will be Colorado’s first ever
All inclusive Pay What You Can yoga retreat!
It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle of it all and forget our connection to life and the natural world. This retreat will be an opportunity to rekindle that bond. We invite anyone who loves the natural world and yoga to step out of their routine, rejuvenate their relationship to the earth, and replenish their spirit. Maybe that’s you!
Nature Retreat Experience:
- Dedicated time in the mountains
- Group hike and bits of alone time amidst the trees
- Beth loves to share songs
- Optional early morning (Ganges) lake dip!
Yoga Retreat Experience:
- Both flowing and restorative asana practice
- Dedicated periods of pranayama and meditation
- Nature based dharma talks based on yogic principles
All Inclusive Retreat Experience!
- Three bhakti-infused vegetarian meals a day
- Dorm room accomodations for those who opt for the full weekend
- Bonfire Kirtan!
- Access to the lake, streams, meadow and crisp September mountain air!
Where: Camp Santa Maria – 51321 US Highway 285, Grant, CO 80448
When: September 28th and 29th – Sat. 9am-6:30pm & Sun. 9am-2:30pm
Cost: Pay What You Can! PWYC is an equitable format that allows everyone to participate and honor the wisdom, commitment and dedication of the teachers. Here is how it works…
Option #1: Pay in Full at Market Value: Some people would rather just have it all settled before the workshop gets started. If that’s the case, you can pay the market value of $175 for the one day retreat in advance. Or pay the market value of $380 for the full retreat upfront.
Option #2: PWYC: This is how I invite you to pay. Submit your $50 Deposit if you will be attending just the Saturday session or submit a $100 deposit if you plan to attend both Saturday and Sunday. This deposit is refundable up until two weeks before the workshop. After that, it is not.
At the end of your retreat, you can pay whatever you want on top of the deposit, whatever you are able. Whatever you pay is perfect. If you can’t swing the deposit just let us know, no one turned away for financial reasons.
We hope you will chose to join us, make time to get out into the mountains and renew your body and mind with concentrated yoga practice.
Beth and Derik
“Going on retreat with Beth and Derik feels like a total reset to the system. I leave their retreats feeling enlivened, refreshed and rested, inspired and whole. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have gone on retreats with Beth and Derik and I will continue to do so for a long time!”
– Kate Edelstein
Yoga Teacher & Student
AWAKE MINDFUL LIVING RETREAT
At AWAKE you spend the day coming back again and again to presence. This is where you’ll discover everything you’ve always wanted is already within. You will see directly that you already are complete. Already one with source/God/peace. Throughout your day you’ll be guided by multiple masterful guides to return to your body, breath and peaceful mind. Whether you are walking, sitting, moving through asana, chanting, eating or lying down to rest you will be guided to do so mindfully. You’ll deeply feel your sensations, you’ll tune into your mind, you’ll hear the music and see the beauty of your surroundings. You’ll return to embodiment You’ll reconnect mind, body, and spirit. You will AWAKE to the true YOU.
Sample Schedule… (varies at each retreat)
- 8 am Welcome. Guided “settling in” meditation.
- 8:30 am Mindfulness Talk – Mindful Living explained. How to bring the practice of mindfulness into each moment of your one day experience at AWAKE and into your daily life. Outline of the day’s ground rules (i.e. skillful silence/no phones/devices etc).
- 9:30 am Mindful Asana
- 11 am Practice Talk w/ guided practice (i.e. Neurosculpting®)
- Noon Mindful silent vegetarian lunch
- 1 pm Mindful movement. I.e. Qigong/Tai Chi
- 2 pm Guided Seated/Walking Meditation w/ Pranayama and/or call and response chanting or live music
- 4 pm Dedication of practice to benefit all beings + complete
When – Sunday, October 13th, 8am – 4pm
Location – Newport Street Retreat -1195 Newport St – Denver, CO 80220
Cost – Suggested Donation $54-$108. Can’t afford the full price? No one is turned away! Please donate what you can.